Yankees vs Red Sox Game Info
New York Yankees (52-28, 21-14 Away) vs. Boston Red Sox (44-38, 20-20 Home)
Date: Saturday, June 28, 2019
Time: 1:10 p.m. EST
Venue: London Stadium – London, England
Yankees vs Red Sox Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NYY: (-150) | BOS: (+130)
Probable Pitcher: NYY: Masahiro Tanaka (5-5, 3.21 ERA) | BOS: Rick Porcello (5-7, 4.52 ERA)
Yankees vs Red Sox Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in four of the Yankees' last five games.
- The Yankees are 11-1 straight up in their last 12 games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Boston's last seven games.
- Boston is 10-4 straight up in its last 14 games.
Yankees vs Red Sox Stats
- The Yankees are averaging 5.59 runs per game this season (No. 2 in MLB).
- The Red Sox are averaging 5.39 runs per game this season (No. 6 in MLB).
- Masahiro Tanaka has an 8-4 record with a 4.35 ERA in 18 career starts against Boston.
- Rick Porcello has a 10-9 record with a 3.32 ERA in 23 career starts against the Yankees.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Leo Abbe-Schneider is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Leo Abbe-Schneider also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username leoabbe2. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.