Yankees vs Diamondbacks Betting Lines, Spread, Odds and Prop Bets
Cover Photo: Getty Images
Yankees vs Diamondbacks Game Info
New York Yankees (17-12, 9-5 Away) vs. Arizona Diamondbacks (17-13, 6-7 Home)
Date: Wednesday, May 1, 2019
Time: 3:40 p.m. EST
Venue: Chase Field – Phoenix, AZ
Yankees vs Diamondbacks Betting Info & Starting Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NYY: (-108) | ARI: (-108)
Spread: NYY: -1.5 (+146) | ARI: +1.5 (-172)
Total: 8 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: NYY: 72% | ARI: 28%
Starting Pitcher: NYY: Masahiro Tanaka (2-2, 3.60 ERA) | ARI: Merrill Kelly (2-2, 3.94 ERA)
Yankees vs Diamondbacks Betting Trends & Stats
- The total has hit the over in six of the Yankees' last seven games.
- The Yankees are 9-2 straight up in their last 11 games.
- Arizona is 6-2 straight up in its last eight games.
- Arizona is 3-6 straight up in its last nine home games.
Yankees vs Diamondbacks Prop Bet
All Yankees-Diamondbacks betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Merrill Kelly Strikeouts: Over 5 (-112) – While the New York Yankees have a powerful lineup, they do tend to strikeout quite a bit. The Yankees are averaging 9.33 strikeouts over their last three games, including nine Ks in Tuesday's loss to the Arizona Diamondbacks. Meanwhile, the Diamondbacks' starting pitcher Merrill Kelly has racked up at least five strikeouts in four straight starts.
Create an account with TVG today to get Double Your First Deposit Up To $100!
Taylor Smith is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Taylor also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username jtsmittyyy. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.