Yankees vs Athletics Odds, Probable Pitchers and Prop Bets for Tuesday, August 20
Yankees vs Athletics Game Info
New York Yankees (83-43, 34-23 Away) vs. Oakland Athletics (71-53, 40-24 Home)
Date: Tuesday, Aug. 20, 2019
Time: 10 p.m. EST
Venue: Oakland Coliseum – Oakland, CA
Yankees vs Athletics Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NYY: (-126) | OAK: (+110)
Spread: NYY: -1.5 (+124) | OAK: +1.5 (-146)
Total: 9.5 – Over (-128) | Under: (+110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: NYY: 74% | OAK: 26%
Probable Pitcher: NYY: Domingo German (16-2, 3.96 ERA) | OAK: Homer Bailey
(10-8, 5.22 ERA)
Yankees vs Athletics Betting Trends & Probable Pitchers
- The total has hit the over in seven of the Yankees' last eight games.
- The Yankees are 16-4 straight up in their last 20 games.
- The Yankees are 4-2 straight up in their last six games against Oakland.
- The total has hit the over in 11 of the Yankees' last 14 games on the road.
- The total has hit the under in six of Oakland's last nine games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Oakland's last seven games against the Yankees.
- Oakland is 6-1 straight up in its last seven games at home.
Yankees vs Athletics Stats
- The Yankees are averaging 5.93 runs per game this season (No. 1 in MLB).
- Oakland is averaging 5.03 runs per game this season (No. 12 in MLB).
- Domingo German is 0-0 with a 6.00 ERA in two career appearances (one start) against Oakland.
- Homer Bailey is 2-1 with a 4.42 ERA in three career starts against the Yankees.
Yankees vs Athletics Prop Bet
All Yankees-Athletics betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- To Hit a Home Run: Aaron Judge (+330) — Homer Bailey has a 6.40 ERA since being traded to the Athletics in mid-July and a 5.22 in 2019. He's also allowing a career-high 44.6 percent hard-hit rate on the year. Aaron Judge is having a down year, but he still ranks 22nd in the Majors (minimum 100 plate appearances) with a 49.1 percent hard-hit rate against righties. With a lull in production but strong underlying contact, Judge's more-than-3-to-1 odds make this a value play for someone who hit 52 homers just two seasons ago.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.