Wyoming vs SDSU Basketball Game Info
Wyoming Cowboys (5-15, 0-8 Mountain West) vs. No. 4 San Diego State Aztecs (19-0, 8-0 Mountain West)
Date: Tuesday, Jan. 21, 2020
Time: 11 p.m. EST
Venue: Viejas Arena – San Diego, CA
Wyoming vs SDSU Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WYO: (N/A) I SDSU: (N/A)
Spread: WYO: +23 (-110) I SDSU: -23 (-110)
Total: 120.5 – Over: (-110) I Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: WYO: 36% I SDSU: 64%
Odds to Win 2020 NCAAM National Championship: WYO: (N/A) I SDSU: (+2200)
Wyoming vs SDSU Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
San Diego State: 99.2%
Wyoming vs SDSU Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- San Diego State defeated Wyoming, 72-52, on the road in the most recent meeting between these two teams on January 8, 2020.
- San Diego State is 6-1 in the last seven head-to-head matchups with Wyoming.
- San Diego State is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The total has gone over in four of Wyoming's last five games.
- San Diego State defeated Nevada, 68-55, at home in its most recent game on Saturday, Jan. 18.
- Wyoming lost to Fresno State, 65-50, at home in its most recent game on Saturday, Jan. 18.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.