Wizards vs Pistons Game Info
2021-22 NBA Regular Season
Washington Wizards (14-11, 6-8 Away) vs. Detroit Pistons (4-19, 2-9 Home)
Date: Wednesday, December 8, 2021
Time: 7:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Little Caesars Arena — Detroit, MI
Broadcast: NBA League Pass
Wizards vs Pistons Odds & Spread
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WAS: (-205) | DET: (+172)
Spread: WAS: -5 (-110) | DET: +5 (-110)
Total: 209 — Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: WAS: (+13000) | DET: (+50000)
Wizards vs Pistons Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Washington Wizards win (57.9%)
Wizards vs Pistons Betting Trends
- Washington is 3-8-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last 12 games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Washington's last six games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Detroit's last five games against Washington.
- Detroit is 6-1 ATS in its last six home games against Washington.
Wizards vs Pistons Prop Bets
- Bradley Beal— 23.5: Over (-108) | Under (-112)
- Jerami Grant — 21.5: Over (-102) | Under (-120)
- Cade Cunningham — 16.5: Over (-112) | Under (-108)
- Isaiah Stewart — 8.5: Over (-122) | Under (+100)
- Kyle Kuzma — 6.5: Over (-128) | Under (+104)
- Cade Cunningham — 6.5: Over (+108) | Under (-132)
- Bradley Beal — 5.5: Over (-142) | Under (+116)
- Cade Cunningham — 4.5: Over (-132) | Under (+108)
- Spencer Dinwiddie — 4.5: Over (-122) | Under (+100)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.