William & Mary vs Wake Forest Basketball Game Info
William & Mary Tribe (0-0, 0-0 Away) vs. Wake Forest Demon Deacons (0-0, 0-0 Home)
Date: Wednesday, Nov. 10, 2021
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Lawrence Joel Veterans Memorial Coliseum — Winston-Salem, NC
William & Mary vs Wake Forest Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: W&M: (+1100) | WF: (-2500)
Spread: W&M: +14.5 (-115) | WF: -14.5 (-105)
Total: 138.5 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: W&M: (N/A) | WF: (N/A)
William & Mary vs Wake Forest Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
William & Mary vs Wake Forest Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Wake Forest is 19-6 all-time in 25 head-to-head matchups against William & Mary.
- Wake Forest defeated William & Mary, 63-57, in their last meeting on Nov. 23, 2012.
- The total has hit the under in four of William & Mary's last five games.
- William & Mary are 10-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last 13 road games.
- Wake Forest is 1-6 ATS in its last seven games.
- Wake Forest is 1-4 ATS in its last five home games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.