The MLB's Sunday schedule includes the Chicago White Sox facing the Texas Rangers.
We've got you covered, in terms of the vital info about this game before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
White Sox vs Rangers Game Info
- Chicago White Sox (27-30) vs. Texas Rangers (27-31)
- Date: Sunday, June 12, 2022
- Time: 2:10 PM ET
- Venue: Guaranteed Rate Field -- Chicago, Illinois
White Sox vs Rangers Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: CHW: (-154) | TEX: (+130)
- Spread: CHW: -1.5 (+138) | TEX: +1.5 (-166)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
White Sox vs Rangers Probable Starting Pitchers
The Chicago White Sox will hand the ball to Michael Kopech (2-2, 1.94 ERA), who is looking for win No. 3 on the season, and the Rangers will counter with Jon Gray (1-3, 5.28 ERA).
White Sox vs Rangers Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: White Sox win (57.8%)
White Sox vs Rangers Moneyline
- Texas is a +130 underdog on the moneyline, while Chicago is a -154 favorite at home.
White Sox vs Rangers Spread
- The White Sox are hosting the Rangers and are favored by 1.5 runs (+138 to cover) on the runline. Texas is -166 to cover.
White Sox vs Rangers Over/Under
- The over/under for the White Sox versus Rangers game on June 12 has been set at 8, with -110 odds on the over and -110 odds on the under.
White Sox vs Rangers Betting Trends
- The White Sox have won in 19, or 63.3%, of the 30 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- Chicago has a win-loss record of 2-3 when favored by -164 or better by sportsbooks this year.
- Chicago and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 23 of their 53 opportunities.
- The Rangers have won 19 of the 38 games they were listed as the moneyline underdog this season (50%).
- Texas is 7-8 (winning 46.7% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline underdog of +138 or longer.
- Texas has had an over/under set by oddsmakers 55 times, and has combined with opponents to go over the total in 24 of those games (24-25-6).