In MLB action on Saturday, the Chicago White Sox play the Detroit Tigers.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the vital info regarding this game.
White Sox vs Tigers Game Info
- Chicago White Sox (39-43) vs. Detroit Tigers (36-47)
- Date: Saturday, July 9, 2022
- Time: 2:10 PM ET
- Venue: Guaranteed Rate Field -- Chicago, Illinois
White Sox vs Tigers Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: CHW: (-168) | DET: (+142)
- Spread: CHW: -1.5 (+122) | DET: +1.5 (-146)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
White Sox vs Tigers Probable Starting Pitchers
The starting pitchers are Johnny Cueto (2-4) for the Chicago White Sox, and Garrett Hill (1-0) for the Detroit Tigers.
White Sox vs Tigers Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: White Sox win (60.0%)
White Sox vs Tigers Moneyline
- The White Sox vs Tigers moneyline has Chicago as a -168 favorite, while Detroit is a +142 underdog on the road.
White Sox vs Tigers Spread
- The Tigers are +1.5 on the spread (-146 to cover), and Chicago is +122 to cover the runline.
White Sox vs Tigers Over/Under
- A total of 8.5 runs has been set for the White Sox-Tigers game on July 9, with the over available at -110 and the under at -110.
White Sox vs Tigers Betting Trends
- The White Sox have come away with 23 wins in the 42 contests they have been listed as the favorites in this season.
- This season, Chicago has come away with a win four times in 13 chances when named as a favorite of at least -162 or shorter on the moneyline.
- Chicago's games have gone over the total in 36 of their 78 opportunities.
- The Tigers have won 36.4% of the games this season they were the underdog on the moneyline (20-35).
- In games it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +136 or longer, Detroit has a 10-21 record (winning just 32.3% of its games).
- Detroit has played in 73 games with over/under set, and has combined with opponents to go over the total 27 times (27-44-2).