White Sox vs Athletics Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for September 9
By Duel Staff
In MLB action on Friday, the Chicago White Sox take on the Oakland Athletics.
Here's everything you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
White Sox vs Athletics Game Info
- Chicago White Sox (70-68) vs. Oakland Athletics (50-88)
- Date: Friday, September 9, 2022
- Time: 9:40 PM ET
- Venue: Oakland Coliseum -- Oakland, California
White Sox vs Athletics Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: CHW: (-164) | OAK: (+138)
- Spread: CHW: -1.5 (+104) | OAK: +1.5 (-126)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-102) | Under: (-120)
White Sox vs Athletics Probable Starting Pitchers
The scheduled starters are Lucas Giolito (10-9) for the Chicago White Sox, and James Kaprielian (3-9) for the Oakland Athletics.
White Sox vs Athletics Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: White Sox win (54.7%)
White Sox vs Athletics Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Athletics-White Sox, Oakland is the underdog at +138, and Chicago is -164 playing on the road.
White Sox vs Athletics Spread
- The Athletics are +1.5 on the spread (-126 to cover), and Chicago is +104 to cover the runline.
White Sox vs Athletics Over/Under
- The White Sox-Athletics game on September 9 has been given an over/under of 8 runs. The over is set at -102 and the under at -120.
White Sox vs Athletics Betting Trends
- The White Sox have been favorites in 77 games this season and have come away with the win 43 times (55.8%) in those contests.
- Chicago has a mark of 16-12 in contests where oddsmakers favor them by -164 or better on the moneyline.
- Chicago and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 54 of their 125 opportunities.
- The Athletics have won 37.2% of the games this season they were the underdog on the moneyline (42-71).
- When playing as a moneyline underdog with odds of +138 or longer, Oakland has a 30-44 record (winning 40.5% of its games).
- Oakland has played in 130 games with a set over/under, and has combined with their opponents to go over the total 56 times (56-68-6).