West Virginia vs Oklahoma State Week 4 Game Info
College Football Week 4
West Virginia Mountaineers (1-0, 0-0 Big 12) vs. No. 15 Oklahoma State
Date: Saturday, Sept. 26, 2020
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Boone Pickens Stadium – Stillwater, OK
West Virginia vs Oklahoma State Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WVU: (+210) | OKST: (-265)
Spread: WVU: +6.5 (-105) | OKST: -6.5 (-115)
Total: 51.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: WVU: (80%) | OKST: (20%)
Odds to Win Big XII: WVU: (+3000) | OKST: (+2500)
West Virginia vs Oklahoma State Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: West Virginia: (35.0%) | Oklahoma State: (65.0%)
West Virginia vs Oklahoma State Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- West Virginia is 7-4 in the 11 all-time, head-to-head matchups against Oklahoma State.
- West Virginia is 4-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- The total has hit the under in five of West Virginia's last six games.
- Oklahoma State is 11-4 ATS in its last 15 games.
- Oklahoma State is 5-2 straight up in its last seven games.
- West Virginia defeated Eastern Kentucky, 56-10, at home in its most recent game in Week 3.
- Oklahoma State defeated Tulsa, 16-7, at home in its most recent game in Week 3.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.