West Virginia vs Oklahoma Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 8
West Virginia Mountaineers (3-3, 1-2 Big 12) vs. No. 5 Oklahoma Sooners (6-0, 3-0 Big 12)
Date: Saturday, Oct. 19, 2019
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Memorial Stadium – Norman, OK
West Virginia vs Oklahoma Betting Odds
As of publication, only the spread and total were available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Spread: WVU: +33.5 (-110) | OU: -33.5 (-110)
Total: 64.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: WVU: 56% | OU: 44%
Odds to Win 2020 College Football Playoff: WVU: (+25000) | OU: (+1600)
West Virginia vs Oklahoma Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Oklahoma defeated West Virginia, 59-56, on the road in the most recent meeting between these programs on Nov. 23, 2018.
- Oklahoma has scored 44 points or more in each of its last four head-to-head matchups against West Virginia.
- Oklahoma is 5-0 in its last five head-to-head matchups against West Virginia.
- Oklahoma is 8-2 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups against West Virginia.
- West Virginia lost to Iowa State, 38-14, at home in Week 7.
- Oklahoma defeated No. 11 Texas, 34-27, at a neutral site in Week 7.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.