West Virginia vs Georgetown Basketball Game Info
No. 11 West Virginia Mountaineers (3-1, 0-0 Away) vs. Georgetown Hoyas (1-1, 1-1 Home)
Date: Sunday, Dec. 6, 2020
Time: 4:30 p.m. EST
Venue: McDonough Arena – Washington, DC
West Virginia vs Georgetown Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WVU: (-770) | GTWN: (+540)
Spread: WVU: -10.5 (-118) | GTWN: +10.5 (-104)
Total: 147.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: WVU: (85%) | GTWN: (15%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: WVU: (+1600) | GTWN: (+15000)
West Virginia vs Georgetown Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
West Virginia: 71.9%
West Virginia vs Georgetown Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Georgetown defeated West Virginia, 77-65, at home in the only head-to-head meeting between these teams on Mar. 18, 2014.
- Georgetown is 18-11 in its 29 all-time head-to-head meetings with West Virginia.
- West Virginia is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in 11 of West Virginia's last 15 games.
- Georgetown is 1-4 ATS in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in six of Georgetown's last nine games.
- Then-No. 11 West Virginia lost to then-No. 1 Gonzaga, 87-82, in its most recent game on Dec. 2, 2020.
- Georgetown lost to Navy, 78-71, in its most recent game on Dec. 1, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.