West Virginia vs Iowa State Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for February 8 College Basketball Game
By Duel Staff
The West Virginia Mountaineers versus the Iowa State Cyclones is on the college basketball schedule for Tuesday.
Before you place your bet on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's everything you need to know.
West Virginia vs Iowa State Point Spread
West Virginia is favored by 1.5 points against Iowa State. West Virginia is -114 to cover the spread, while Iowa State is -106.
West Virginia vs Iowa State Over/Under
The West Virginia-Iowa State game on February 8 has been given an over/under of 130 points. The over is -106 and the under is -114.
West Virginia vs Iowa State Moneyline
The West Virginia vs Iowa State moneyline has West Virginia as a -128 favorite, while Iowa State is a +106 underdog.
West Virginia vs Iowa State Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: West Virginia win (54.8%)
West Virginia vs Iowa State Betting Trends
- West Virginia has covered the spread nine times in 22 games.
- As 1.5-point favorites or more, the Mountaineers are 7-7 against the spread.
- There have been 12 West Virginia games (out of 22) that went over the total this season.
- Against the spread, Iowa State is 13-10-0 this season.
- The Cyclones' ATS record as 1.5-point underdogs or more is 8-4.
- Out of 23 Iowa State games so far this season, nine have hit the over.
West Virginia vs Iowa State Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: West Virginia: (-128) | Iowa State: (+106)
- Spread: West Virginia: -1.5 (-114) | Iowa State: +1.5 (-106)
- Total: 130 -- Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!