The kicker position may not be the most glamorous one in fantasy football, but that doesn't mean it's not important. We've already seen six kickers put up at least 100 fantasy points in 2019, and there are 13 of them averaging at least 8.0 fantasy points per game.
They may not be a difference maker in your lineup most weeks, but since kickers are so often overlooked that also means you can get a leg up on your opponents by making sure you're always putting your best foot forward at the position. With that being said, here are the top fantasy football kicker options for Week 14.
Fantasy Football Kicker Rankings Week 14
12. Ryan Succop, Tennessee Titans (at OAK)
11. Sam Ficken, New York Jets (vs MIA)
10. Matt Gay, Tampa Bay Buccaneers (vs IND)
9. Austin Seibert, Cleveland Browns (vs CIN)
8. Younghoe Koo, Atlanta Falcons (vs CAR)
7. Wil Lutz, New Orleans Saints (vs SF)
6. Dan Bailey, Minnesota Vikings (vs DET)
5. Jake Elliott, Philadelphia Eagles (vs NYG)
4. Harrison Butker, Kansas City Chiefs (at NE)
3. Ka'imi Fairbairn, Houston Texans (vs DEN)
2. Mason Crosby, Green Bay Packers (vs WAS)
1. Justin Tucker, Baltimore Ravens (at BUF)
For a full breakdown of our rankings for every position, click here for our Week 14 fantasy football PPR rankings.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.