Washington vs Stanford Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions, Over/Under & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
By David Hayes
Washington vs Stanford Basketball Game Info
Washington Huskies (1-7, 0-3 Pac-12) vs. Stanford Cardinal (6-3, 2-1 Pac-12)
Date: Thursday, Jan. 7, 2021
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: Kaiser Permanente Arena – Santa Cruz, CA
Washington vs Stanford Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WASH: (+480) | STAN: (-650)
Spread: WASH: +10.5 (-115) | STAN: -10.5 (-105)
Total: 137.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: WASH: (N/A) | STAN: (N/A)
Washington vs Stanford Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Washington vs Stanford Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Stanford defeated Washington, 72-64, in the most recent meeting between these teams on Feb. 20, 2020.
- Stanford is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups against Washington.
- Stanford is 6-4 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups against Washington.
- Washington lost to Arizona, 80-53, in its most recent game on Dec. 31, 2020.
- Stanford defeated Oregon State, 81-71, in its most recent game on Jan. 4, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.