Washington vs Arizona Prediction, Odds, Spread, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 8 Game
Washington vs Arizona Week 8 Game Info
Week 8 College Football Game
Washington Huskies (2-4, 1-2 Pac-12) vs. Arizona Wildcats (0-6, 0-3 Pac-12)
Date: Friday, October 22, 2021
Time: 10:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Arizona Stadium — Tucson, AZ
Washington vs Arizona Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WASH: (-950) | ARIZ: (+590)
Spread: WASH: -17.5 (-108) | ARIZ: +17.5 (-112)
Total: 44.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: WASH: (N/A) | ARIZ: (N/A)
Washington vs Arizona Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: Washington: (91.8%) | Arizona: (8.2%)
Washington vs Arizona Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Washington is 23-11-1 all-time in 35 head-to-head matchups against Arizona.
- Washington defeated Arizona, 44-27, in the most recent meeting between these teams on November 21, 2020.
- Washington is 1-5 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- The total has hit the under in five of Washington's six games.
- Arizona is 2-4 ATS this season.
- The total has hit the under in four of Arizona's six games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.