Week 5's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the Washington State Cougars and California Golden Bears.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Washington State vs California Point Spread
The Golden Bears are 7.5-point home favorites against the Cougars. California is -110 to cover the spread, while Washington State is -110 to cover as the 7.5-point underdog.
Washington State vs California Over/Under
The over/under for the Washington State vs California Week 5 college football matchup is set at 52.5, with -112 odds on the over and -108 odds on the under.
Washington State vs California Moneyline
The Cougars vs Golden Bears moneyline has California as a -320 favorite, while Washington State is the +250 underdog on the road.
Washington State vs California Betting Trends
- California is 48-28-5 in 81 all-time head-to-head matchups against Washington State.
- California defeated Washington State, 33-20, in their last meeting on Nov. 9, 2019.
- Washington State is 1-6 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- California is 4-2 ATS in its last six games.
- The total has hit the under in seven of Washington State's last 10 games against California.
- The total has hit the under in eight of California's last 10 home games.
Washington State vs California Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WSU: (+250) | CAL: (-320)
Spread: WSU: +7.5 (-110) | CAL: -7.5 (-110)
Total: 52.5 – Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: WSU: (N/A) | CAL: (N/A)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.