Washington vs Giants Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under, Prediction & Betting Insight for Week 6 NFL Game
Washington vs Giants Week 6 Game Info
NFL Week 6 Game
Washington Football Team (1-4, 0-2 Away) vs. New York Giants (0-5, 0-2 Home)
Date: Sunday, Oct. 18, 2020
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: MetLife Stadium — East Rutherford, NJ
Washington vs Giants Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WAS: (+104) | NYG: (-122)
Spread: WAS: +1.5 (-110) | NYG: -1.5 (-110)
Total: 42.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: WAS: (42%) | NYG: (58%)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: WAS: (+25000) | NYG: (+25000)
Washington vs Giants Expert Prediction & Pick
All NFL predictions & expert picks are according to Sporting News.
Spread Pick: Washington
Washington vs Giants Betting Trends
- Washington is 0-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last three games.
- The total has hit the over in six of Washington's last seven games.
- The total has hit the under in 14 of Washington's last 17 road games against the Giants.
- The total has hit the over in five of the Giants' last six home games.
- The Giants are 3-0 ATS in their last three games.
Washington vs Giants Stats
- Washington is averaging 17.8 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 30 in the NFL).
- Washington is surrendering 28.2 PPG this season (No. 22 in the NFL).
- The Giants are averaging 16.2 PPG this season (No. 31 in the NFL).
- The Giants are surrendering 26.6 PPG this season (No. 19 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.