Warriors vs Grizzlies Western Conference Semifinals Game 5 Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under
NBA action on Wednesday includes the Golden State Warriors playing the Memphis Grizzlies.
All the information you need is below to make your bet on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook, where you can find all of today's NBA odds.
Warriors vs Grizzlies Game Info
- Golden State Warriors (53-29) vs. Memphis Grizzlies (56-26)
- Date: Wednesday, May 11, 2022
- Time: 9:30 PM ET
- Venue: FedExForum -- Memphis, Tennessee
Warriors vs Grizzlies Odds & Spread
- All NBA odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: GS: (-174) | MEM: (+146)
- Spread: GS: -4 (-112) | MEM: +4 (-108)
- Total: 218.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Celtics vs Bucks Prediction
All NBA predictions & picks are from numberFire.
Prediction: Grizzlies win (63.8%)
Warriors vs Grizzlies Betting Trends
- Golden State's record against the spread is 45-42-4.
- The Warriors are 27-26-3 as 4-point favorites or more.
- Golden State has seen 40 of its 82 games go over the point total.
- Memphis' record against the spread is 57-34-1.
- As 4-point underdogs or more, the Grizzlies are 10-6-1 against the spread.
- This season, 46 of Memphis' 82 games have gone over the point total.
Warriors vs Grizzlies Point Spread
The Grizzlies are hosting the Warriors, and underdogs by four points (-108 to cover). And Golden State, the favorite, is -112.
Warriors vs Grizzlies Over/Under
A combined point total of 218.5 has been set for Warriors-Grizzlies on May 11, with the over at -110 and the under at -110.
Warriors vs Grizzlies Moneyline
Memphis is the underdog, +146 on the moneyline, while Golden State is a -174 favorite despite being on the road.