Virginia Tech vs Virginia Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
Virginia Tech vs UVA Basketball Game Info
Virginia Tech Hokies (10-3, 1-1 ACC) vs. No. 19 Virginia Cavaliers (10-2, 2-0 ACC)
Date: Saturday, Jan. 4, 2020
Time: 2 p.m. EST
Venue: John Paul Jones Arena – Charlottesville, VA
Virginia Tech vs UVA Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: VT: (+240) | UVA: (-310)
Spread: VT: +6.5 (-110) | UVA: -6.5 (-110)
Total: 111 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: VT: 70% | UVA: 30%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: VT: (+23000) | UVA: (+3500)
Virginia Tech vs UVA Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Virginia Tech: 28.4%
Virginia Tech vs UVA Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Virginia defeated Virginia Tech, 64-58, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Feb. 18, 2019.
- Virginia is 3-2 in the last six head-to-head matchups with Virginia Tech.
- Virginia is 61-44 in the 105 all-time, head-to-head matchups with Virginia Tech.
- Virginia Tech is 2-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- Virginia is 1-9 ATS in its last 10 games.
- Virginia defeated Navy, 65-56, at home in its most recent game on Sunday, Dec. 29.
- Virginia Tech defeated Maryland-Eastern, 92-37, at home in its most recent game on Sunday, Dec. 29.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.