Villanova vs Ohio State Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for March 20 NCAA Tournament Game
By Duel Staff
The NCAA Tournament slate for the Second Round includes the Villanova Wildcats taking on the Ohio State Buckeyes. We've got you covered, in terms of the most important info about this game, before you make your wager on FanDuel Sportsbook.
We've got you covered, in terms of the most important information regarding this game, before you make your wager on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Villanova vs Ohio State Point Spread
Villanova is favored by 5.5 points (-110 to cover) in this matchup. Ohio State, the underdog, is -110.
Villanova vs Ohio State Over/Under
Villanova versus Ohio State on March 20 has an over/under of 132.5 points, with the over -110 and the under -110.
Villanova vs Ohio State Moneyline
Ohio State is a +188 underdog on the moneyline, while Villanova is a -230 favorite.
Villanova vs Ohio State Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Villanova wins (59.3%)
Villanova vs Ohio State Betting Trends
- Villanova's record against the spread (ATS) is 18-16-2.
- The Wildcats are 11-12-1 as 5.5-point favorites or more.
- Villanova has played 34 games this year, and 17 of them have gone over the total.
- Ohio State is 16-15-0 against the spread this year.
- The Buckeyes are unbeaten ATS (2-0) as a 5.5-point underdog or more this season.
- There have been 18 Ohio State games (out of 31) that went over the total this season.
Villanova vs Ohio State Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Villanova: (-230) | Ohio State: (+188)
- Spread: Villanova: -5.5 (-110) | Ohio State: +5.5 (-110)
- Total: 132.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)