Villanova vs Penn State Week 4 Game Info
Week 4 College Football Game
Villanova Wildcats (3-0, 1-0 Away) vs. No. 6 Penn State Nittany Lions (3-0, 2-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, September 25, 2021
Time: 12:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Beaver Stadium – University Park, PA
Villanova vs Penn State Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: VILL: (+1800) | PENN: (-8000)
Spread: VILL: +29.5 (-118) | PENN: -29.5 (-104)
Total: 52.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: VILL: (N/A) | PENN: (N/A)
Villanova vs Penn State Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire and will be updated when available.
Winning Percentage Prediction: Villanova: (N/A) | Penn State: (N/A)
Villanova vs Penn State Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Penn State is 4-3-1 in eight all-time head-to-head matchups against Villanova.
- Villanova defeated Penn State, 20-14, in their last meeting on Oct. 6, 1951.
- Villanova is 5-0 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games as the underdog.
- Penn State is 7-0 ATS in its last seven games.
- Villanova is 1-9 straight up in its last 10 road games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Penn State's last seven games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.