UTEP vs Florida Atlantic Point Spread, Over/Under, Moneyline & Prediction for College Football Week 9
Week 9's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the UTEP Miners and Florida Atlantic Owls.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
UTEP vs Florida Atlantic Point Spread
The Owls are 10.5-point home favorites against the Miners. Florida Atlantic is -114 to cover the spread, while UTEP is -106 to cover as the 10.5-point underdog.
UTEP vs Florida Atlantic Over/Under
The over/under for the UTEP vs Florida Atlantic Week 9 college football matchup is set at 48.5, with -110 odds on the over and -110 odds on the under.
UTEP vs Florida Atlantic Moneyline
The Miners vs Owls moneyline has Florida Atlantic as a -520 favorite, while UTEP is the +370 underdog on the road.
UTEP vs Florida Atlantic Betting Trends
- The all-time head-to-head series between UTPE and Florida Atlantic is tied at one win each.
- Florida Atlantic defeated UTEP, 35-31, during their most recent meeting on Nov. 12, 2016.
- UTEP is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- UTEP is 4-16 straight up in its last 20 away games.
- Florida Atlantic is 10-0 straight up in its last 10 home games.
- The total has hit the under in 12 of Florida Atlantic's last 16 games.
UTEP vs Florida Atlantic Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Florida Atlantic Wins (93.0%)
UTEP vs Florida Atlantic Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UTEP: (+370) | FAU: (-520)
Spread: UTEP: +10.5 (-106) | FAU: -10.5 (-114)
Total: 48.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.