Utah vs Colorado College Basketball Game Info
Utah Utes (10-4, 1-1 Pac-12) vs. No. 25 Colorado Buffaloes (12-3, 1-1 Pac-12)
Date: Sunday, Jan. 12, 2020
Time: 6 p.m. EST
Venue: CU Events Center – Boulder, CO
Utah vs Colorado Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UTAH: (+285) | COL: (-370)
Spread: UTAH: +7.5 (+100) | COL: -7.5 (-120)
Total: 139 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: UTAH: 66% | COL: 34%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: UTAH: (+25000) | COL: (+6000)
Utah vs Colorado Expert Pick & Prediction
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Utah vs Colorado Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Colorado defeated Utah, 71-63, in the most recent meeting between these two on March 2, 2019.
- Utah is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Colorado.
- Utah is 8-2 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Colorado.
- Utah is 12-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last 16 games against Colorado.
- The total has hit the under in 15 of Colorado's last 20 games against Utah.
- Utah lost to then-No. 4 Oregon, 69-64, at home in its most recent game on Saturday, Jan. 4.
- Colorado lost to Oregon State, 76-68, at home in its most recent game on Sunday, Jan 5.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.