Utah vs Arizona College Basketball Game Info
Utah Utes (10-5, 1-2 Pac-12) vs. Arizona Wildcats (11-5, 1-2 Pac-12)
Date: Thursday, Jan. 16, 2020
Time: 11 p.m. EST
Venue: McKale Center – Tuscon, AZ
Coverage: PAC 12 Network
Utah vs Arizona Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UTAH: (+700) | UA: (-1075)
Spread: UTAH: +13.5 (-110) | UA: -13.5 (-110)
Total: 153.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: UTAH: 25% | UA: 75%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: UTAH: (+25000) | UA: (+2800)
Utah vs Arizona Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Utah vs Arizona Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Utah defeated Arizona, 83-76, in the most recent meeting between these two, on Feb. 14, 2019.
- Arizona is 4-1 in its last five head-to-head matchups against Utah.
- Arizona is 8-2 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups against Utah.
- The total has hit the under in four of Utah's last six games.
- Arizona is 3-7 against the spread (ATS) in its last 10 games.
- Utah lost to then-No. 25 Colorado, 91-52, on the road in its most recent game on Sunday, Jan. 12.
- Arizona lost to Oregon State, 82-65, on the road in its most recent game against Oregon State on Sunday, Jan. 12.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.