Utah State vs San Diego State Spread, Line, Odds, Over/Under & Betting Insights for Mountain West Championship Game
By Tristan Jung
Utah State vs San Diego State Basketball Game Info
Mountain West Conference Tournament – Championship
Utah State Aggies (25-8, 12-6 Mountain West) vs. No. 5 San Diego State Aztecs (30-1, 17-1 Mountain West)
Date: Saturday, March 7, 2020
Time: 5:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Thomas & Mack Center – Las Vegas, NV
Utah State vs San Diego State Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UTST: (+180) | SDSU: (-225)
Spread: UTST: +5 (-110) | SDSU: -5 (-110)
Total: 130.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: UTST: 23% | SDSU: 77%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: UTST: (+10000) | SDSU: (+1900)
Utah State vs San Diego State Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
San Diego State: 28.7%
Utah State: 71.3%
Utah State vs San Diego State Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- San Diego State defeated Utah State, 80-68, in the most recent matchup between these two teams on Feb. 1, 2020.
- San Diego State 8-2 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Utah State.
- San Diego State is 13-4 in the 17 all-time, head-to-head matchups with Utah State.
- Utah State is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- San Diego State is 7-3 ATS in its last 10 games.
- Utah State defeated Wyoming, 89-82, in the semifinal of the Mountain West Conference Tournament on Friday, March 7.
- San Diego State defeated Boise State, 81-68, in the semifinal of the Mountain West Conference Tournament on Friday, March 7.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Tristan Jung is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Tristan Jung also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username tristan1117. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.