USC vs BYU Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 3
No. 24 USC Trojans (2-0, 0-0 Away) vs. BYU Cougars (1-1, 0-1 Home)
Date: Saturday, Sept. 14, 2019
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: LaVell Edwards Stadium – Provo, UT
USC vs BYU Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: USC: (-200) | BYU: (+170)
Spread: USC: -4.5 (-110) | BYU: +4.5 (-110)
Total: 57.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: USC: 66% | BYU: 34%
Odds to Win 2020 College Football Playoff: USC: (+16000) | BYU: (+50000)
USC vs BYU Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- USC defeated BYU, 42-10, on the road in Provo in the the most recent meeting between these programs on Sept. 18, 2004.
- USC us 2-0 in its two all-time, head-to-head matchups against BYU.
- USC is 47-3-38 (W-D-L) in its 88 all-time, head-to-head matchups against Independents.
- BYU is 29-47 in its 76 all-time, head-to-head matchups against Pac-12 opponents.
- USC defeated then-No. 23 Stanford, 45-20, at home in Los Angeles in Week 2.
- BYU defeated Tennessee, 29-26 (2OT), on the road in Knoxville in Week 2.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.