The Duel
Olympics

USA vs South Korea Odds, Prediction Betting Lines & Spread For Olympic Men's Baseball Semifinal on FanDuel

Larry Rupp
USA vs South Korea Olympic men's baseball odds & prediction on FanDuel Sportsbook.
USA vs South Korea Olympic men's baseball odds & prediction on FanDuel Sportsbook. / Koji Watanabe/Getty Images
facebooktwitterreddit

USA vs South Korea Baseball Game Info

2021 Tokyo Olympics - Men's Baseball (Semifinals)
USA vs. South Korea
Date: Thursday, August 5, 2021
Start Time: 6:00 a.m. EST
Venue: Yokohama Baseball Stadium

USA vs South Korea Odds & Spread

All Olympic Baseball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: USA: (-180) | KOR: (+152)
Spread: USA: -1.5 (-105) | KOR: +1.5 (-115)
Total:
 7.5 – Over: (-125) | Under: (+105)
Odds to Win Gold MedalUSA: (+180) | I KOR: (+900)

USA vs South Korea Prediction

All Olympic baseball picks and predictions will be updated when available.

USA is projected for a 61.8% chance to defeat South Korea (38.2%) according to the betting odds on FanDuel Sportsbook.

USA vs South Korea Betting Trends & Stats

- USA defeated Dominican Republic, 3-1, in its most recent Olympic game on Tuesday, August 3.
- South Korea lost to Japan, 5-2, in its most recent Olympic game on Wednesday, August 4.
- USA is 3-1 at the 2021 Summer Olympics.
- South Korea is 2-2 at the 2021 Summer Olympics.


Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!


Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel. 

facebooktwitterreddit