UNC vs Wake Forest Spread, Line, Odds, Over/Under & Betting Insights for NCAA Basketball Game
UNC vs Wake Forest Basketball Game Info
North Carolina Tar Heels (10-13, 3-9 ACC) vs. Wake Forest Demon Deacons (10-13, 3-10 ACC)
Date: Tuesday, Feb. 11, 2020
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Lawrence Joel Coliseum – Winston-Salem, NC
Coverage: ACC Network
UNC vs Wake Forest Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UNC: (-125) | WAKE: (+105)
Spread: UNC: -1.5 (-110) | WAKE: +1.5 (-110)
Total: 149.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: UNC: 94% | WAKE: 6%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: UNC: (+10000) | WAKE: (N/A)
UNC vs Wake Forest Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Wake Forest: 50.5%
UNC vs Wake Forest Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- North Carolina defeated Wake Forest, 95-57, on the road in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Feb. 16, 2019.
- North Carolina is 5-0 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Wake Forest.
- North Carolina is 9-1 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Wake Forest.
- North Carolina is 5-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- The total has hit the under in eight of Wake Forest's last 12 games against North Carolina.
- North Carolina lost to then-No. 7 Duke, 98-96 (OT), at home in its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 8.
- Wake Forest lost to Syracuse, 75-73, on the road in its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 8.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.