UMass vs Liberty Prediction, Odds, Spread, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 9 Game
UMass vs Liberty Week 9 Game Info
Week 9 College Football Game
UMass Minutemen (1-6, 0-3 Away) vs. Liberty Flames (6-2, 3-0 Liberty Flames)
Date: Saturday, October 30, 2021
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Williams Stadium — Lynchburg, VA
UMass vs Liberty Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MASS: (+3500) | LIB: (-50000)
Spread: MASS: +35.5 (-110) | LIB: -35.5 (-110)
Total: 58.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
UMass vs Liberty Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Liberty wins (99.3%)
UMass vs Liberty Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Liberty is 2-1 in three all-time head-to-head matchups against UMass.
- Liberty defeated UMass, 45-0, in their last meeting on Nov. 27, 2020.
- UMass is 0-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last three road games this season.
- Liberty is 13-3 ATS in its last 16 games.
- UMass is 0-13 straight up in its last 13 road games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Liberty's eight games this season.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.