UConn vs Marquette Basketball Game Info
Connecticut Huskies (4-1, 1-1 Big East) vs. Marquette Golden Eagles (6-5, 2-3 Big East)
Date: Tuesday, Jan. 5, 2020
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: Fiserv Forum — Milwaukee, WI
UConn vs Marquette Spread & Odds
All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CONN: (-106) | MARQ: (-110)
Spread: CONN: +1.5 (-122) | MARQ: -1.5 (+102)
Total: 138.5 – Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: CONN: (24%) | MARQ: (76%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: CONN: (+500) | MARQ: (+10000)
UConn vs Marquette Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
UConn vs Marquette Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Marquette defeated UConn, 82-76, in the most recent matchup between these teams on Jan. 1, 2013.
- Marquette is 4-1 in the last five head-to-head matchups against UConn.
- Marquette is 6-3 in the nine all-time, head-to-head matchups against UConn.
- UConn defeated DePaul, 82-61, in its most recent game on Dec. 30, 2020.
- Marquette defeated Georgetown, 64-60, in its most recent game on Jan. 2, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!