UCF vs Cincinnati Basketball Game Info
UCF Knights (6-10, 4-9 American) vs. Cincinnati Bearcats (6-7, 4-4 American)
Date: Sunday, Feb. 14, 2021
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: Fifth Third Arena – Cincinnati, OH
UCF vs Cincinnati Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UCF: (+190) | CIN: (-240)
Spread: UCF: +5.5 (-110) | CIN: -5.5 (-110)
Total: 134.5 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: UCF: (24%) | CIN: (76%)
Odds to Win NCAAM's National Championship: UCF: (+20000) | CIN: (+20000)
UCF vs Cincinnati Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
UCF vs Cincinnati Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- UCF defeated Cincinnati, 75-70, at home in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Dec. 22, 2020.
- Cincinnati is 11-4 all-time in 15 head-to-head games against UCF.
- UCF is 3-2 straight up in its last five games against Cincinnati.
- UCF is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games against Cincinnati.
- The total has hit the under in four of UCF's last five games.
- Cincinnati is 4-16 ATS in its last 20 games.
- The total has hit the over in seven of Cincinnati's last nine games.
- UCF defeated Tulane, 53-49, at home in its most recent game on Feb. 12, 2021.
- Cincinnati defeated Temple, 71-69, at home in its most recent game on Feb. 12, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.