Twins vs White Sox Game Info
Minnesota Twins (79-51, 40-22 Away) vs. Chicago White Sox (60-70, 33-32 Home)
Date: Tuesday, Aug. 27, 2019
Time: 8:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Guaranteed Rate Field – Chicago, IL
Twins vs White Sox Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIN: (-110) | CHW: (-104)
Spread: MIN: -1.5 (+138) | CHW: +1.5 (-162)
Total: 9 – Over (-112) | Under: (-108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: MIN: 67% | CHW: 33%
Probable Pitcher: MIN: Michael Pineda (9-5, 4.26 ERA) | CHW: Lucas Giolito (14-6, 3.20 ERA)
Twins vs White Sox Betting Trends
- Minnesota is 5-0 against the spread (ATS) in its last five road games.
- Minnesota is 5-1 straight up in its last six road games.
- The total has hit the under in 11 of the White Sox's last 13 home games.
- The White Sox are 5-1 ATS in their last six home games.
Twins vs White Sox Stats
- Minnesota is averaging 5.85 runs per game this season (No. 1 in MLB).
- The White Sox are averaging 4.22 runs per game this season (No. 28 in MLB).
- Michael Pineda is 4-3 with a 3.40 ERA in seven career starts against the White Sox.
- Lucas Giolito is 4-4 with a 4.76 ERA in nine career starts against Minnesota.
Twins vs White Sox Prop Bet
All Twins-White Sox betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- To Hit a Home Run: Nelson Cruz (+210) — Nelson Cruz has hit a total of 33 home runs this season. He has hit 20 of his home runs against right-handed pitchers, like Giolito. Cruz has also put up a better slugging percentage on the road (.669) than at home (.630). In nine career at-bats against Giolito, Cruz has hit three home runs with a 1.444 slugging percentage.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.