The Saturday slate in the MLB includes a matchup between the Minnesota Twins and the Detroit Tigers.
All the info you need to make smart bets on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
Twins vs Tigers Game Info
- Minnesota Twins (50-44) vs. Detroit Tigers (38-56)
- Date: Saturday, July 23, 2022
- Time: 6:10 PM ET
- Venue: Comerica Park -- Detroit, Michigan
Twins vs Tigers Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: MIN: (-176) | DET: (+148)
- Spread: MIN: -1.5 (-110) | DET: +1.5 (-110)
- Total: 9 -- Over: (+100) | Under: (-122)
Twins vs Tigers Probable Starting Pitchers
The Twins will give the ball to Joe Ryan (6-3) versus the Tigers and Michael Pineda (2-5).
Twins vs Tigers Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Twins win (56.1%)
Twins vs Tigers Moneyline
- Minnesota is the favorite, -176 on the moneyline, while Detroit is a +148 underdog despite being at home.
Twins vs Tigers Spread
- The Tigers are hosting the Twins, and are +1.5 on the runline. The Tigers are -110 to cover the spread, and the Twins are -110.
Twins vs Tigers Over/Under
- Twins versus Tigers, on July 23, has an over/under of 9, with the over being +100 and the under -122.
Twins vs Tigers Betting Trends
- The Twins have been chosen as favorites in 51 games this year and have walked away with the win 31 times (60.8%) in those games.
- This season, Minnesota has been victorious 14 times in 22 chances when named as a favorite of at least -156 or better on the moneyline.
- Minnesota and their opponents have hit the over in 40 of their 83 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Tigers have won 33.9% of the games this season they were the underdog on the moneyline (21-41).
- Detroit has a record of 10-25 when playing as a moneyline underdog with odds of +132 or longer (28.6%).
- In the 81 games oddsmakers have set an over/under for Detroit, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 30 times (30-49-2).