Twins vs Royals Odds, Probable Pitchers, Betting Lines, Spread & Prediction for MLB Game
By Zach Brunner
Twins vs Royals Game Info
Minnesota Twins (17-10, 5-7 Away) vs. Kansas City Royals (11-15, 6-5 Home)
Date: Saturday, Aug. 22, 2020
Time: 7:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Kauffman Stadium — Kansas City, MO
How to Watch: FS1
Twins vs Royals Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIN: (-160) | KC: (+138)
Spread: MIN: -1.5 (-108) | KC: +1.5 (-108)
Total: 9.5 – Over: (-120) | Under: (-102)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): MIN: (N/A) | KC: (N/A)
World Series Odds: MIN: (+1000) | KC: (+30000)
Twins vs Royals Probable Pitchers
Twins: Randy Dobnak (4-1, 1.42 ERA)
Royals: Brady Singer (1-2, 4.56 ERA)
Twins vs Royals Expert Prediction & Pick
All MLB expert predictions and picks are according to CBS Sports.
Winner: Minnesota Twins
Over/Under: Under 9.5
Twins vs Royals Betting Trends
- Minnesota defeated Kansas City yesterday, 7-2.
- The total has hit the under in six of Minnesota's last eight games.
- Minnesota is 6-2 straight up in its last eight games.
- The total has hit the under in seven of Kansas City's last eight games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Kansas City's last six games against Minnesota.
Twins vs Royals Stats
- Minnesota is averaging 3.74 runs per game this season (No. 13 in MLB).
- Minnesota is surrendering 3.48 runs per game this season (No. 3 in MLB).
- Kansas City is averaging 4.00 runs per game this season (No. 24 in MLB).
- Kansas City is surrendering 4.23 runs per game this season (No. 7 in MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!