Twins vs Orioles Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for May 4
By Duel Staff
MLB action on Wednesday includes the Minnesota Twins playing the Baltimore Orioles.
All the information you need to make smart bets on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
Twins vs Orioles Game Info
- Minnesota Twins (15-9) vs. Baltimore Orioles (8-15)
- Date: Wednesday, May 4, 2022
- Time: 7:05 PM ET
- Venue: Oriole Park at Camden Yards -- Baltimore, Maryland
Twins vs Orioles Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: MIN: (-136) | BAL: (+116)
- Spread: MIN: -1.5 (+125) | BAL: +1.5 (-150)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Twins vs Orioles Probable Starting Pitchers
The Twins will give the ball to Dylan Bundy (3-1) against the Orioles and Kyle Bradish (0-1).
Twins vs Orioles Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Twins win (56.3%)
Twins vs Orioles Moneyline
- Minnesota is a -136 favorite on the moneyline, while Baltimore is a +116 underdog at home.
Twins vs Orioles Spread
- The Orioles are +1.5 on the spread (-150 to cover), and Minnesota is +125 to cover the runline.
Twins vs Orioles Over/Under
- Twins versus Orioles, on May 4, has an over/under of 8, with the over being -114 and the under -106.
Twins vs Orioles Betting Trends
- The Twins have been chosen as favorites in 14 games this year and have walked away with the win 10 times (71.4%) in those games.
- This year, Minnesota has won nine of 10 games when listed as at least -138 or better on the moneyline.
- Minnesota and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 11 of their 25 opportunities.
- The Orioles have won eight of the 23 games they were listed as the moneyline underdog this season (34.8%).
- When playing as a moneyline underdog with odds of +118 or longer, Baltimore has a 7-12 record (winning just 36.8% of its games).
- Baltimore has played in 23 games with a set over/under, and has combined with their opponents to go over the total five times (5-16-2).