Twins vs Orioles Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for May 5
By Duel Staff
Thursday's slate in the MLB includes a matchup between the Minnesota Twins and the Baltimore Orioles.
We've got you covered, in terms of the most important information about this matchup before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Twins vs Orioles Game Info
- Minnesota Twins (15-10) vs. Baltimore Orioles (9-15)
- Date: Thursday, May 5, 2022
- Time: 7:05 PM ET
- Venue: Oriole Park at Camden Yards -- Baltimore, Maryland
Twins vs Orioles Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: MIN: (-154) | BAL: (+130)
- Spread: MIN: +1.5 (+108) | BAL: +1.5 (-130)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-112) | Under: (-110)
Twins vs Orioles Probable Starting Pitchers
The Minnesota Twins will hand the ball to Chris Archer (0-0, 2.55 ERA) looking for win No. 1 on the season, and the Orioles will counter with Spenser Watkins.
Twins vs Orioles Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Twins win (57.5%)
Twins vs Orioles Moneyline
Minnesota is the favorite, -154 on the moneyline, while Baltimore is a +130 underdog despite being at home.
Twins vs Orioles Spread
The Twins are favored by 1.5 runs on the road against the Orioles. The Twins are +108 to cover the spread, while the Orioles are -130.
Twins vs Orioles Over/Under
The over/under for the Twins versus Orioles contest on May 5 has been set at 8, with -112 odds on the over and -110 odds on the under.
Twins vs Orioles Betting Trends
- The Twins have come away with 10 wins in the 15 contests they have been listed as the favorites in this season.
- Minnesota has a win-loss record of 10-2 when favored by -132 or better by sportsbooks this year.
- Minnesota's games have gone over the total in 12 of their 26 opportunities.
- The Orioles have been the underdog on the moneyline 24 total times this season. They've gone 9-15 in those games.
- When playing as a moneyline underdog with odds of +112 or longer, Baltimore has gone 8-13 (38.1%).
- Baltimore has played in 24 games with an over/under set, and has combined with their opponents to go over the total six times (6-16-2).