Tulsa vs South Florida Week 7 Game Info
Week 7 College Football Game
Tulsa Golden Hurricane (2-4, 1-1 AAC) vs. South Florida Bulls (1-4, 0-1 AAC)
Date: Saturday, October 16, 2021
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Raymond James Stadium – Tampa, FL
Tulsa vs South Florida Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TLSA: (-340) | USF: (+260)
Spread: TLSA: -8.5 (-110) | USF: +8.5 (-110)
Total: 57.5 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: TLSA: (N/A) | USF: (N/A)
Tulsa vs South Florida Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: Tulsa: (84.6%) | South Florida: (15.4%)
Tulsa vs South Florida Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- South Florida is 3-1 in four all-time head-to-head matchups against Tulsa.
- Tulsa defeated South Florida, 42-13, in their last meeting on Oct. 23, 2020.
- Tulsa is 11-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last 16 games.
- South Florida is 1-12 straight up in its last 13 games.
- The total has hit the over in each of Tulsa's last five games.
- The total has hit the over in each of South Florida's last five home games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.