Tulsa vs Michigan State Odds, Spread, Location, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 1
By David Hayes
Tulsa vs Michigan State Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 1
Tulsa Golden Hurricane (0-0, 0-0 Away) vs. No. 18 Michigan State Spartans (0-0, 0-0 Home)
Date: Friday, Aug. 30, 2019
Start Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Spartan Stadium – East Lansing, MI
Tulsa vs Michigan State Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TLSA: (+1100) | MSU: (-2000)
Spread: TLSA: +23 (-110) | MSU: -23 (-110)
Total: 47.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: TLSA: 40% | MSU: 60%
Odds to Win 2020 College Football Playoff: TLSA: (+50000) | MSU: (+8000)
Tulsa vs Michigan State Head-to-Head Records & Betting Trends
- Tulsa and Michigan State have never faced one another prior to this upcoming 2019 Week 1 season opener.
- Tulsa is 1-4 in its last five head-to-head matchups against Big Ten opponents.
- Tulsa is 1-7 in its eight all-time, head-to-head matchups against Big Ten opponents.
- Michigan State is 1-0 in its one all-time, head-to-head matchup against American Athletic Conference (AAC) opponents, which came in a win over USF on Sept. 7, 2013.
- Tulsa finished the 2018 season with an 3-9 record.
- Michigan State finished the 2018 season with a 6-7 record.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.