Week 3's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the Tulsa Golden Hurricane and Ohio State Buckeyes.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Tulsa vs Ohio State Point Spread
The Buckeyes are 25.5-point home favorites against the Golden Hurricane. Ohio State is -106 to cover the spread, while Tulsa is -114 to cover as the 25.5-point underdog.
Tulsa vs Ohio State Over/Under
The over/under for the Tulsa vs Ohio State Week 3 college football matchup is set at 60.5, with -108 odds on the over and -112 odds on the under.
Tulsa vs Ohio State Moneyline
TheTulsa vs Ohio State moneyline has the Buckeyes as the -4500 favorite, while the Golden Hurricane are +1300 underdogs on the road.
Tulsa vs Ohio State Betting Trends
- Ohio State defeated Tulsa, 48-3, in their only all-time head-to-head matchup on Sept. 10, 2016.
- Tulsa is 11-0 against the spread (ATS) in its last 11 away games.
- The total has hit the under in 10 of Tulsa's last 11 games played in September.
- Ohio State is 19-1 straight up in its last 20 home games.
- The total has hit the over in six of Ohio State's last eight games.
Tulsa vs Ohio State Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TUL: (+1300) | OSU: (-4500)
Spread: TUL: +25.5 (-114) | OSU: -26.5 (-106)
Total: 60.5 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: TUL: (N/A) | OSU: (N/A)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.