Tulsa vs Navy Week 14 Game Info
Week 14 College Football Game
No. 25 Tulsa Golden Hurricane (5-1, 5-0 American) vs. Navy Midshipmen (3-5, 3-3 American)
Date: Saturday, Dec. 5, 2020
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Navy-Marine Corps Memorial Stadium – Annapolis, MD
Tulsa vs Navy State Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TUL: (-590) | NAVY: (+410)
Spread: TUL: -12.5 (-110) | NAVY: +12.5 (-106)
Total: 49.5 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: TUL: (55%) | NAVY: (45%)
Tulsa vs Navy Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Tulsa: (84.0%) | Navy: (16.0%)
Tulsa vs Navy Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Navy is 6-1 in the seven all-time, head-to-head matchups with Tulsa.
- Navy defeated Tulsa, 45-17, on Oct. 12, 2019 in the most recent meeting between these two.
- Navy has won each of its last five head-to-head matchups against Tulsa.
- Tulsa defeated Tulane, 30-24, in its most recent game.
- Navy lost to then-No. 22 SMU, 51-37, in its most recent game.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.