Tulsa vs Memphis Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
Tulsa vs Memphis Basketball Game Info
Tulsa Golden Hurricane (2-3, 0-1 AAC) vs. Memphis Tigers (5-3, 1-0 AAC)
Date: Monday, Dec. 21, 2020
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: FedEx Forum — Memphis, TN
Tulsa vs Memphis Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TUL: (+460) | MEM: (-620)
Spread: TUL: +10.5 (-120) | MEM: -10.5 (-102)
Total: 138.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: TUL: (N/A) | MEM: (N/A)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: TUL: (N/A) | MEM: (+8000)
Tulsa vs Memphis Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Tulsa vs Memphis Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Tulsa defeated Memphis, 80-40, in the most recent meeting between these teams on Jan. 22, 2020.
- Memphis is 29-19 in the 48 all-time, head-to-head matchups against Tulsa.
- Tulsa is 2-3 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- Memphis is 2-6 ATS this season.
- Tulsa defeated Northwestern State, 82-55, in its most recent game on Dec. 18, 2020.
- Memphis defeated Tulane, 80-74, in its most recent game on Dec. 16, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!