Tulsa vs Houston Spread, Line, Odds, Over/Under & Betting Insights for NCAA Basketball Game
Tulsa vs Houston Basketball Game Info
Tulsa Golden Hurricane (17-8, 9-3 American) vs. No. 22 Houston Cougars (20-6, 10-3 American)
Date: Wednesday, Feb. 19, 2020
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: Fertitta Center – Houston, TX
Tulsa vs Houston Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TLSA: (+440) | HOU: (-610)
Spread: TLSA: +10.5 (-110) | HOU: -10.5 (-110)
Total: 129.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: TLSA: (68%) | HOU: (32%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: TLSA: (+25000) | HOU: (+6000)
Tulsa vs Houston Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Tulsa vs Houston Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Tulsa defeated Houston, 63-61, in the most recent meeting between these two on Jan. 11, 2020.
- Houston is 4-1 in its last five head-to-head matchups with Tulsa.
- Houston is 6-4 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups with Tulsa.
- Tulsa is 8-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last 10 games.
- Houston is 2-4 ATS in its last six games.
- Tulsa defeated USF, 56-48, on the road in its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 15.
- Houston defeated SMU, 73-72 (OT), on the road in its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 15.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.