Week 3's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the Tulane Green Wave and Ole Miss Rebels.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Tulane vs Ole Miss Point Spread
The Rebels are 14.5-point home favorites against the Green Wave. Ole Miss is -106 to cover the spread, while Tulane is -114 to cover as the 14.5-point underdog.
Tulane vs Ole Miss Over/Under
The over/under for the Tulane vs Ole Miss Week 3 college football matchup is set at 76.5, with -106 odds on the over and -114 odds on the under.
Tulane vs Ole Miss Moneyline
The Tulane vs Ole Miss moneyline has the Rebels as the -750 favorite, while the Green Wave are +490 underdogs on the road.
Tulane vs Ole Miss Betting Trends
- Ole Miss is 41-28 in 69 head-to-head matchups against Tulane.
- Ole Miss defeated Tulane, 39-0, in their last meeting on Sept. 22, 2012.
- Tulane is 0-5 straight up in its last five games against Ole Miss.
- Ole Miss is 5-1 straight up in its last six games as the favorite.
- The total has hit the over in nine of Tulane's last 13 games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Ole Miss' last seven home games.
Tulane vs Ole Miss Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TULN: (+490) | MISS: (-750)
Spread: TULN: +14.5 (-114) | MISS: -14.5 (-106)
Total: 76.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: TULN: (N/A) | MISS: (N/A)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.