Tulane vs Central Florida Prediction, Odds, Spread, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 10 Game
Tulane vs UCF Week 10 Game Info
Week 10 College Football Game
Tulane Green Wave (1-7, 0-4 AAC) vs. UCF Knights (5-3, 3-2 AAC)
Date: Saturday, November 6, 2021
Time: 4 p.m. EST
Venue: Bounce House — Orlando, FL
Tulane vs UCF Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TUL: (+370) | UCF: (-520)
Spread: TUL: +12.5 (-106) | UCF: -12.5 (-114)
Total: 59.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Tulane vs UCF Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: UCF wins (96.2%)
Tulane vs UCF Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- UCF is 8-2 all-time in 10 head-to-head matchups against Tulane.
- UCF defeated Tulane, 51-34, in their most recent meeting on Oct. 24, 2020.
- Tulane is 3-5 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- The total has hit the over in six of Tulane's eight games.
- UCF is 3-5 ATS this season.
- The total has hit the over in five of UCF's eight games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.