Trail Blazers vs Lakers Spread, Line, Over/Under, Prediction & Betting Insights for NBA Game
Trail Blazers vs Lakers Game Info
NBA Regular Season Game
Portland Trail Blazers (1-1, 0-0 Away) vs. Los Angeles Lakers (2-1, 2-1 Home)
Date: Monday, Dec. 28, 2020
Time: 10 p.m. EST
Venue: Staples Center — Los Angeles, CA
Trail Blazers vs Lakers Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: POR: (+148) | LAL: (-174)
Spread: POR: +4 (-110) | LAL: -4 (-110)
Total: 225 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: POR: (16%) | LAL: (84%)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: POR: (+5500) | LAL: (+270)
Trail Blazers vs Lakers Expert Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Trail Blazers: 17.7%
Trail Blazers vs Lakers Betting Trends
- Portland is 0-2 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- The total has hit the under in one of Portland's two games this season.
- Los Angeles is 2-1 ATS this season.
- The total has hit the under in two of Los Angeles' three games this season.
Trail Blazers vs Lakers Stats
- Portland is averaging 114.0 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 13 in the NBA).
- Houston is surrendering 123.0 PPG last season (No. 26 in the NBA).
- Los Angeles is averaging 124.7 PPG this season (No. 2 in the NBA).
- Los Angeles is surrendering 107.3 PPG this season (No. 9 in the NBA).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!