Blazers vs Bucks Game Info
NBA Regular Season Game
Portland Trail Blazers (10-8, 5-3 Away) vs. Milwaukee Bucks (11-8, 7-2 Home)
Date: Monday, Feb. 1, 2021
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Fiserv Forum — Milwaukee, WI
Coverage: NBA League Pass
Blazers vs Bucks Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: POR: (+350) | MIL: (-450)
Spread: POR: +9.5 (-110) | MIL: -9.5 (-110)
Total: 236.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: POR: (74%) | MIL: (26%)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: POR: (+6500) | MIL: (+700)
Blazers vs Bucks Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Blazers vs Bucks Betting Trends
- Portland is 5-13 against the spread (ATS) in its last 18 games against Milwaukee.
- The total has hit the over in four of Portland's last five games.
- Milwaukee is 2-6 ATS in its last eight games.
- The total has hit the under in 10 of Milwaukee's last 15 games against Portland.
- Portland defeated Chicago, 123-122, in its most recent game on Jan. 30, 2021.
- Milwaukee lost to Charlotte, 126-114, in its most recent game on Jan. 30, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!