Trail Blazers vs Bucks Game Info
Portland Trail Blazers (5-10, 4-6 Away) vs. Milwaukee Bucks (11-3, 3-1 Home)
Date: Thursday, Nov. 21, 2019
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Fiserv Forum – Milwaukee, WI
Trail Blazers vs Bucks Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: POR: (+650) | MIL: (-1050)
Spread: POR: +13.5 (-120) | MIL: -13.5 (+100)
Total: 228.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: POR: 46% | MIL: 54%
Trail Blazers vs Bucks Betting Trends
- Portland is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Portland's last six games.
- Milwaukee is 2-5 ATS in its last seven games.
- Milwaukee is 5-0 straight up in its last five games.
Trail Blazers vs Bucks Stats
- Portland is averaging 111.9 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 14 in the NBA).
- Portland is surrendering 115.3 PPG this season (No. 22 in the NBA).
- Milwaukee is averaging 119.6 PPG this season (No. 2 in the NBA).
- Milwaukee is surrendering 110.3 PPG (No. 17 in the NBA).
Trail Blazers vs Bucks Prop Bet
All Trail Blazers-Bucks betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Giannis Antetokounmpo - Points: Over 32.5 (-104) – Giannis Antetokounmpo has been scoring at an even higher rate than he did last season, when he won the MVP. He's averaging 30.5 PPG, up from 27.7 last season, and he's scored at least 33 points in four of his last five games. Portland is a middling defensive team, coming in as the 22nd-best scoring defense, which should Giannis a solid chance to reach 33 points Thursday night.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.