Titans vs Browns Game Info
Tennessee Titans (0-0, 0-0 Away) vs. Cleveland Browns (0-0, 0-0 Home)
Date: Sunday, Sept. 8, 2019
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: FirstEnergy Stadium – Cleveland, OH
Titans vs Browns Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TEN: (+230) | CLE: (-270)
Spread: TEN: +5.5 (-110) | CLE: -5.5 (-110)
Total: 45 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: TEN: 30% | CLE: 70%
Titans vs Browns Betting Trends
- Tennessee is 2-6-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games against Cleveland.
- Tennessee is 5-2 straight up in its last seven games road games against Cleveland.
- The total has hit the over in four of Cleveland's last five games against Tennessee.
- Cleveland is 5-2 ATS in its last seven games.
Titans vs Browns Stats
- Tennessee averaged 19.4 points per game (PPG) last season (No. 27 in the NFL).
- Tennessee surrendered 18.9 PPG last season (No. 3 in the NFL).
- Cleveland averaged 22.4 PPG last season (No. 19 in the NFL).
- Cleveland surrendered 24.5 PPG last season (No. 21 in the NFL).
Titans vs Browns Prop Bet
All Titans-Browns odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Winning Margin (4-Way): Cleveland Browns by 1-13 Points (+140) – The Titans and Browns have played each other in each of the past four seasons and, outside of a 28-14 Cleveland win in 2015, these two teams have played in incredibly close games. The winning team in this matchup has won by three points or fewer in three of the last four games played between the two. The Browns come into this one with home-field advantage and an incredible amount of offensive firepower that they've been waiting to showcase all offseason.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.