Timberwolves vs Thunder Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for March 4
By Duel Staff
The Minnesota Timberwolves are among the NBA teams playing on Friday, versus the Oklahoma City Thunder.
Before you place your bet on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's what you need to know.
Timberwolves vs Thunder Game Info
- Minnesota Timberwolves (34-29) vs. Oklahoma City Thunder (20-42)
- Date: Friday, March 4, 2022
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Venue: Paycom Center -- Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Timberwolves vs Thunder Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: MIN: (-330) | OKC: (+265)
- Spread: MIN: -7.5 (-112) | OKC: +7.5 (-108)
- Total: 230.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Timberwolves vs Thunder Betting Trends
- Minnesota has 33 wins in 63 games against the spread this year.
- The Timberwolves have one win ATS (1-2) as a 8-point favorite or greater this season.
- This season, 38 of Minnesota's 63 games have hit the over.
- Against the spread, Oklahoma City is 37-22-3 this season.
- The Thunder are 19-10-2 as 8-point underdogs or greater.
- Out of 62 Oklahoma City games so far this season, 28 have gone over the total.
Timberwolves vs Thunder Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Timberwolves win (68.2%)
Timberwolves vs Thunder Point Spread
The Timberwolves are at the Thunder, and favored by 7.5 points. Minnesota is -112 to cover the spread, with Oklahoma City being -108.
Timberwolves vs Thunder Over/Under
The over/under for the Timberwolves versus Thunder game on March 4 has been set at 230.5, with -110 odds on the over and -110 odds on the under.
Timberwolves vs Thunder Moneyline
Minnesota is a -330 favorite on the moneyline, while Oklahoma City is a +265 underdog at home.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!